1.22.2014

Sakura : Floral Maxi Skirt & Moto Jacket


 These flowers and my skirt reminded me of Cherry Blossoms in Japan, or ‘Sakura’ in Japanese. I just love combining soft, feminine pieces with tougher, rougher pieces. This maxi skirt I got from an online store based out of Hong Kong called “Chicwish” is amazing. I love that it is so comfortable and perfect for winter and spring. You will certainly see this gorgeous skirt again. (Faux leather jacket was last seen here Fall date night look and here Jet setter)
Stay chic and be unique!











2 comments:

  1. Such a feminine skirt and I love how you paired it with the jacket!
    Enjoy the rest of the week-end.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pia! Have a great one and enjoy your Super Bowl party ^^

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs