4.09.2014

Top Secret: Camo Jacket & Bootie

No, I did not forget to rotate the first shot-It was taken upside down (my husband lay upside down on the ground while taking this photo). It rained early, and was a bit cool on the day I wore this outfit. Sometimes I like to wear a skirt when it rains, as I don’t want my pant (hem) soak up the water from the rain and from the ground. This outfit was perfect for that kind of day. Taking off this jacket, it would reveal a rather simple outfit-peplum top & tube skirt. To add a little extra to the outfit, I completed the whole look with this camouflage jacket and bootie, and accessorized with bracelets and an envelop clutch.

 



 





1 comment:

  1. What a great jacket! Oh and I love these shots, looking good girl.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs