6.14.2014

Summer Layer: Utility Jacket & Flat Sandals


Hope everyone has been having a great weekend so far. Casual, no fuss, weekend outfit anyone? I paired my silky top with boyfriend jeans and flat sandals for a laid-back feel. My utility jacket and tote echo the casual yet pulled together vibe. This Zara leather shopping bag is SO roomy and light weight which is perfect for packing all my summer essentials on the go. About two months ago, I made my first purchase from Madewell (I got dresses: this, this and this) and recently I just got these sandals from them. The straps are soft and won’t cut your feet… and even though they are relatively flat they remain surprisingly comfortable. Thus, I think they will turn out to be my feet’s new buddy this summer ^_^              Enjoy your weekend!!
 






 
 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing look,love the ethnic top!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs