9.23.2014

Fall Hat: Burgundy Felt Floppy Hat & Burgundy Leather Pencil Skirt


Today is the first day of autumn 2014!! I ♥ this season for so many reasons…I mean what’s not to love! The breeze, great weather, holidays, layered clothes, and of course my favorite pumpkin-spice latte/cappuccino (#YUM). If it is not clear I have totally fallen for fall ^_^ I selected this outfit to welcome the season; a floppy hat and leather look pencil skirt (similar here) just feels so right. A felt hat in a warm neutral color makes a great addition to any fall outfit. It serves a dual purpose of keeping your head toasty and your hair in check during those windy days. Burgundy is a perfect color during this time of the year and I recently began working more of it into my wardrobe. What is your favorite fall color?
 
 








2 comments:

  1. Lovely blouse and shoes :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs