5.06.2015

Coronado, California

Hi everyone! Hope your week has been great so far! Corey and I have been been very busy lately so I have not been posting regularly; but since my husband/photographer has been overwhelmed working full-time and going to school, all while trying to keep up with the yard work, I am happy to scale back. We just went on a business trip for a couple of days as Corey was nominated for a major award at work, and I was lucky enough to get to tag along with him, and boy was I glad I did so I could celebrate the win! It was certainly nice for a small vacation, however there really is no place like home.  [BTW: I'm working on some new outfit posts which will be done sometime around next week] In the mean time, please enjoy these pictures of our time in sunny Coronado California *^_^*
 
 







 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs